Lawns that are properly mowed are actually healthier and more beautiful…
A properly mowed lawn is thicker and has deeper roots, making it more durable and better equipped to combat weeds…, insects, and diseases. Mowing mistakes can result in discolored grass tips, brown spots, and even damage to the lawn.
- MOW GRASS AT A MINIMUM OF 2 3/4″ TO 3″
- SET MOWER HIGHER WHEN THE GROUND IS SOFT
- MOW GRASS HIGHER IN SUMMER MONTHS
- DON’T BAG GRASS CLIPPINGS (THEY ADD NUTRIENTS BACK TO THE SOIL)
- MOW LAWN AT LEAST ONCE OR MORE PER WEEK
- NEVER CUT AWAY MORE THAN 1/3 OF THE GRASS LEAF BLADE
Benefits of mowing your grass at a higher height
- GREENER APPEARANCE,BY LEAVING MORE OF THE LEAF BLADE IN TACT
- MORE EVEN APPEARANCE,LESS SCALPING WHEN GROUND IS UNEVEN
- HELPS KEEP SOIL COOLER
- HELPS TO SHADE OUT WEEDS AND CRABGRASS
- TAKES LONGER TO DRY OUT & PROMOTES LESS WATERING
- LESS CLUMPING OF GRASS CLIPPINGS
- LESS STRESS ON LAWN MOWER AND LESS WORK FOR YOU!